Thursday 21 August 2008

A Not Very Confident Interval

Ever had the feeling you just don't know what's going on?

I mean, that there you are, working and doing things, but every so often there's this tumbling sensation, like you are falling down a well, and there's a metallic taste in your mouth, and the world is slipping through your fingers and you just do not know what is going on?

No?

Oh well, this is how I feel about doing Stats. I mean plugging the data into the formulae is easy enough, and reading values off tables is alright...but as for what is really happening...

I get this odd feeling occasionally: it's a deep and throbbing pain in my nose and I fear my textbook is going to be showered in blood. But it never comes.

Still don't get it, though.

And when you're doing it for fun, what is the point if you cannot get it?

I mean, really?

No comments: