Saturday 13 September 2008

Blog Purpose Update

Well I know that I don't have all that many readers here but I don't mind too much. To judge from recent Sitemeter reports some people are actually reading what I have written, even if they are not so interested in commenting.

A quick reminder. I am no expert, in anything. Just a vaguely mature student of A Level maths who is doing it in his spare time when he isn't down the pub or surfing the blogosphere with increasing frustration and disappointment. So this blog was intended to be a wholly positive space in which I could devote time and effort to something of thought, however superficial. I do have a couple of problems though, especially with graphics and symbols. I still haven't worked out how to show these in blogposts properly. I have heard of something called TeX or LaTeX but i don't know how to use it.

If you have found anything on here useful, then I'm glad. It will be the first geniune contribution a blog of mine has made to the world.

No comments: